We are looking to hire software developers excited to design trading systems that are robust, resilient, and fast. These systems will be used by the firm to execute its own strategies. You will be working with other exceptional software and quantitative professionals and solve some of the most challenging engineering problems.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Good problem solving and coding skills
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++, Java or C
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Python or Perl is a plus